New Business Support Assistant
Introducing the latest ‘Panopticon’… Amber-Lilli Dutton
Panoptics are excited to introduce our newest team member – Amber-Lilli Dutton. Joining Panoptics as a Business Support Assistant, Amber’s role is clear… provide all important business and administrative support whilst helping optimise the directors day to day activities, with the sole purpose of increasing productivity and further enhancing Panoptics service delivery.
The role is bound to be tough but from the very outset it’s clear that Amber is most certainly up to the challenge. Hitting the ground running, we’re positive she’s yet another great addition to our swelling ranks of IT specialists & support staff who ensure Panoptics remain the IT service provider “with a difference” & the supplier of choice for the great brands & partners we work with.
Find out more about Amber below…
- Panoptics Job Title: Business Support Assistant
- Day to day role at Panoptics: Assist directors in day to day activities including diary management, reminding them what they need to be doing and when, general Administration, organising company events and general assistance in different areas of the business.
- What you were recruited to improve/action: To assist the business in performing more efficiently.
- Why did you chose to join Panoptics: The Job role sounded like it would be a challenge and that I would have the ability to expand my skillset.
- What do you like about working for Panoptics: Panoptics is a unique company to work for, the team is fantastic both in their professional roles and socially and every day I find myself learning something new from my colleagues.
- Previous Company: The Tech Partnership
- Previous Job Role: Team Assistant & Administrator
- Qualifications: BTEC in Business Studies. Level 3 Legal Secretarial, Administration and Office Skills.
- Favourite food: Chocolate!
- What you love to do outside work: Travel, golf, visiting friends and family, Going to theatre, hill walking.
- Interesting/funny fact: I speak fluent Spanish
- What’s your proudest achievement / moment: Learning English as a second language in 1 year and being able to pass all my English GCSE’s the following year.