Panoptics approach IT support in a different way and our selection criteria when it comes to recruitment is a prime example how we do things differently.
Employing staff who are committed to delivering excellent service, who genuinely care about their own development and are passionate about the job is one of the founding principles of the company.
All Panoptics staff, regardless of job function, are expected to develop and maintain long lasting and fruitful working relationships with both internal colleagues and customers alike. The ability to interact effectively at all levels from junior to executive is paramount.
Panoptics are looking for an experienced all round Infrastructure Specialist with advanced networking, virtualisation and Windows platform skills.
The role will be focused on supporting complex environments and will require the following skills and experience to be considered;
Mandatory skills and experience
- VMware ESX 5 through to 6.5 and must have demonstrable experience in implementation and support of VMware vSAN. Current VCP Mandatory
- Cisco CCNA qualified again with demonstrable experience in supporting the following key platforms; IOS (2960’s through to 6500’s) ASA Firewalls, Cisco Nexus (NXOS)
- Significant experience of Windows server platforms (Server 2008 through to Server 2016) to MCSE level.
- Active Directory, Group policy management, NTFS, DHCP, DNS
- VEEAM Backup technologies
- Exchange Server Management (2010 – 2013)
- Skype For Business
- Management and maintenance of Enterprise grade storage arrays (3PAR, EMC, Dell)
- Web filtering technologies (Websense / Cisco Firepower)
The successful applicant will be expected to mentor and assist members of the team whilst ensuring that their own skills are up to date and relevant to the position.
The IT industry along with technology is constantly evolving and as a result, ongoing training and mentoring forms a key part of the role.
Training can and will be provided in many forms such as “on the job” and formal class based learning.
Travel & Location
The role will be predominantly based in Putney but Panoptics work with a number of large international customers and as such, travel to both national and international customer sites may be required on an ad-hoc basis.
Competitive (dependant on experience). Please enquire for further details
All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please, we are very selective about who we work with!