Panoptics Welcome New Service Desk Analyst
Introducing Sam Jones
Panoptics continue to strengthen their IT Service Desk with the appointment of new Service Desk Analyst, Sam Jones.
Joining the company during exponential growth, Sam has had to hit the ground running, immersing himself into the support of Panoptics ever growing roster of clients, including SME’s and many internationally recognisable brands, across many diverse sectors.
Sam brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the role, building upon the existing teams skillset and providing indepth knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 deployments.
Find out more about Sam below…
- Panoptics Job Title: Service Desk Analyst
- Day to day role at Panoptics: Take calls, emails and in-person requests from our clients and help resolve their IT problems.
- What you were recruited to improve/action: To bring processes and knowledge from previous roles to help improve the service desk and make use of my Office 365 experience.
- Why did you chose to join Panoptics: It’s a good time to join a company that is still quite young so I can have a positive impact and help shape the future of the business. Panoptics have a great way of going about things, and always have a positive attitude towards everything they undertake.
- What do you like about working for Panoptics: I like the everyday challenge of the Service Desk and the wide range of technologies that we support.
- Previous Companies: RM Education
- Previous Experience: PCR Computers – Onsite Engineer / Workshop Manager. Setting up office 365 exchange environments, SBS servers, firewalls and cabling for retails stores all over the country.
- Qualifications: Microsoft qualifications
- Favourite food: Roast Dinner
- What you love to do outside work: I buy and sell cars after restoring them – I prefer older cars. I am secretary and player for a Sunday football team called “Purley Saint Germain”, so that’s also fun.
- Interesting/funny fact: My football team was featured on the mirror.co.uk as it compared Paris to Croydon under the local football teams section.
- What’s your proudest achievement / moment: Completing a Triathlon last year, and I can’t really swim.