Senior Network Engineer Joins The Panoptics Team
Introducing David Santiago, Panoptics newest team member
With an increasing portfolio of Datacentre & Connectivity services, including SD-WAN, Fibre Broadband and Ethernet Solutions, Panoptics welcome our latest team member, David Santiago, who joins as Senior Network Engineer.
David joins the team with a wealth of experience, having worked within several leading global telecoms organisations and supporting customers within a diverse range of industries. Everyone at Panoptics would like to extend a very warm welcome to David.
Learn more about David below…
- Panoptics Job Title: Senior Network Engineer
- What you were recruited to improve/action: To work on new projects, focusing on new SD-WAN service and to support with BAU.
- Why did you chose to join Panoptics: I’d like to grow professionally with the company and be part of the process.
- What do you like about working for Panoptics: Great people, outstanding atmosphere. Plus a lot of new things to learn.
- Previous Companies: Arkadin, CACI, Claranet, Ibermática, GSS
- Previous Experience: CCNA Certified IT professional with over 10 years experience in networking. Worked for a number of large technology and telecoms companies in Spain and London.
- Favourite food: Sushi
- What you love to do outside work: Watch TV shows. Travel, even nearby, just get in the car and discover England.
- Interesting/funny fact: I have a Medical Laboratory Technician degree. Started studying (but didn’t finish) Nurse and Physiotherapy, now working with firewalls and routers.
- What’s your proudest achievement / moment: Moving to the UK and developing a career here.
- Favourite music: Pop, boleros and flamenco