Panoptics Welcome New Marketing Manager
Introducing Vicky Holliday
2018 has seen huge growth for Panoptics. Not only is the Pano HQ buzzing with new projects, but its also overflowing with new faces.
So without a further ado, we’d like to officially welcome one of our newest team members, the ever talented Vicky Holliday.
Find out all about Vicky below…
- Panoptics Job Title: Marketing Manager
- Day to day role at Panoptics: Develop the marketing strategy for the company in line with business objectives..
- What you were recruited to improve/action: To create new and build on existing strategic partner vendor relationships. To manage and improve campaigns, whilst measuring results.
- Why did you chose to join Panoptics: I wanted a good work/life balance whilst having a interesting role in a growing company.
- What do you like about working for Panoptics: What you like about working for Panoptics Panoptics deliver their business values on a daily basis – it’s not just company waffle!
- Previous Companies: OCSL
- Previous Experience: Marketing Manager, Head of Marketing Projects, Marketing Team Leader
- Qualifications: BA HONS Travel Management
- Favourite food: Italian
- What you love to do outside work: Run & play Stoolball
- Interesting/funny fact: In my younger years I played womens cricket for the MCC, South of England & Sussex.
- What’s your proudest achievement / moment: Cheesy I know but the birth of my two sons